About our Telehealth Services
What is Telehealth?
What are the advantages of Telehealth?
- Better access to specialised care
- Reduced waiting time for a psychologist appointment
- Reduced absence from employment commitments
- Treatment received closer to home
Where are Telehealth appointments held?
This service enables clients to be able to attend from anywhere, providing they have access to a computer or smartphone with both camera and microphone that is connected to the internet. If needed, however, clients can access the equipment needed for Telehealth appointments in our Roma office.
Who will arrange my Telehealth appointment?
How much will it cost?
Who will be present?
As with face-to-face appointments, your spouse, partner, family or friend may accompany you if you wish. You may also request an interpreter.
How private is Telehealth?
What should I do to prepare for a Telehealth appointment?
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow for setup time (if attending in our office or elsewhere);
- Avoid wearing brightly patterned or reflective clothing as this may not show up well on camera;
- Switch your mobile phone off or on to silent mode;
- Look at the camera so you can achieve good eye contact with the Psychologist;
- If you have any questions or need help during the consultation, just ask.