We provide a range of assessments, diagnosis and treatment options according to your needs.
Counselling and Assessment
We provide evidence-based intervention and psychological support for children, adolescents, adults, and couples.
We offer counselling and assessment in the areas of:
- Cognitive, intellectual, memory and adaptive assessments
- Personality and social functioning assessments
- Trauma-related issues
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Emotional distress/adjustment
- Parenting and family issues
- Relationships issues
- Lifestyle, health, and personal growth
- Fertility and pregnancy-related concerns.
We offer telehealth services which facilitate appointments between a client and a Psychologist in two different locations through audio-visual software. Our friendly staff can assist if you are not sure where to start or what you need. Read more about Telehealth services.
If you’d like any more information about our service or to book an appointment